Home Sweet Home. As much as we all like this phrase, we wouldn’t mind if there are two or more “homes” to add to our kitty. In this day and age, apart from having a home of your own, additional material assets is seen as a profitable investment with secured finances for life.
Property Yog according to Vedic Astrology does not limit to inheritance alone. It surrounds several factors leading up to owning properties in life. For instance, your birth chart can foretell how challenging or easy it is going to be for you to acquire a property.
We see people trying hard to get their home loan approved for years with everything ticked on their checklist. We also witness some lucky ones, who will have it approved in the first go, despite the mistakes. Then there are some fortunate ones who are born with an inheritance in their name already. This is the way the stars and planets come into play.
Let’s take a look at how Vedic astrology helps you find if a property is written in your destiny.
Planets Responsible for Property
Mars is the karaka (most relevant) planet when it comes to properties and immovable assets. Good house, profitable properties, lands, etc. are governed by this planet.
the significator of luxuries and material assets, Venus governs commercial properties, flats, lavish estates etc.
Saturn denotes old houses, repurchased properties and lands, and profitable acreage. Also, the genuine hard work that leads up to property ownership. Saturn grants you worldly success and name based on your efforts.
Houses Responsible for Property
- Ascendant/ First house
The first house denotes the physical disposition of the native. The stronger the ascendant, the more the profitable scenario in every aspect.
- Second House
The house of wealth and finances. Without a strong second house, it is impossible to buy a property.
- Fourth House
A significant house to consider when it comes to properties, materialistic happiness, vehicles etc. The condition of the fourth house should be checked to assess whether or not you are destined for properties.
- Eleventh House
It is the main house of fulfilment of desires, profits, and all kinds of gains. The eleventh house acts as the deciding factor for attaining all the happiness in the world.
Will you be able to buy a house on your own? Talk to Expert Now!
Planetary Combinations Indicating Property Yog in Vedic Astrology
- Check the condition of your 2nd and 11th houses, they should be under the positive influence of a strong planetary position.
- If your ascendant lord aspects the fourth house or the lord of the fourth house aspects the ascendant it is a strong indication of property benefits.
- If the lord of the fourth house is positioned in the second house and aspected by Sun, Jupiter, or Saturn, it is a positive affirmation that you will own several properties.
- If the ascendant lord and fourth house lord are positioned in a benefic house, it is a clear indication of multiple property ownership.
- Strong planets in their own houses or positioned in a friendly sign indicates fortune in terms of property.
- Jupiter and Venus in their own houses is an indication of a fulfilling life with the benefits of possessing their own house.
- If the fourth house lord or the house itself influences or gets influenced by fortune-favouring yog like Mahabhagya yog, Shasha yog, Gajkeshri yog, Bhadra yog, Chandra-Mangal yog, you will, without a doubt, be blessed with good fortune and property.
- If the lord of the fourth house is placed in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house then the native will buy properties with their efforts.
- Chances of buying own house are strong if Venus is placed in the fourth house.
There could be far more favourable planetary combinations to attain property. Interested to know if your birth chart has similar combinations? Talk to Expert Now!
Good Time or Shubh Muhurat & Timings for Buying Own House
- Mahadasha in the 2nd, 4th, 9th, and 11th house is a good time to buy a property.
- Jupiter, Sun, Saturn, Mars, Venus Dasha is good for purchasing land.
- Influence of Sun gives house in middle age.
- Influence of Moon gives house at an early age.
- Influence of Mercury gives house from the age of 32 to 36.
- The influence of Jupiter gives house in the early ’30s.
- Influence of Saturn gives house after the age of 44.
- Influence of Ketu gives house after the age of 52.
If Vedic Astrology can foretell the chances of gaining property, then it can predict the chances of losing as well. Take a look
- Which planet is responsible for the property?
Mars, Saturn, Moon, and Venus are the planets responsible for the property.
- What are the astrological rules indicating selling the present house and shifting to a new one?
- Consider the condition of your 3rd, 5th, and 10th house while selling your property.
- Assess your 3rd and 12th house while vacating and handing over the possession.
- While occupying a new house, check the condition of the 3rd, 4th, and 11th
- In case you are renting a house, do assess your 5th, 10th, and 12th
All in all, the above factors govern the possibilities of owning a property. Regardless of whether or not it can be related, remember, nothing is more significant than time and karma. The key is to stay humble and keep your karma right as time influences us all.
Are you destined for property benefits?
Do you fear the loss of your ancestral property?
Connect with me to find solutions and remedies related to property and assets through a personalised reading of your birth chart.