Do you have trouble sleeping?
Does your overthinking lead to overwhelms?
You are not alone.
In this day and age, terms like anxiety, stress, and depression have become common terms. It is very easy to become a victim of shadow aspects of the world. And while people are trying to spread awareness about the condition, many ignore its severity as a disease and tend to ignore it. This results in worse health conditions. It could turn into clinical depression and mental disorders even. One condition is defined through many ailments like dysthymia, deep sadness, manic depression, postpartum depression, or bipolar depression.
Yes, medical professionals, in this case, help a great deal but what about your troubled soul? What about your disturbed fervour? Depression and Vedic astrology cover all symptoms such as-
- The aggressiveness leads to restlessness.
- Constant feelings of hopelessness, sadness, and emptiness.
- Headaches, clouded mind, and low energy.
- Disturbed sleep cycle and insomnia.
Depression Indicators According to Vedic Astrology
चन्द्रमा मनसो जातः |
(Moon is the embodiment of emotions in a man)
A disturbed state of mind causes depression. When it comes to Vedic astrology, Moon represents your mind. It denotes peace of mind. This means its condition in your birth chart results in everything good and bad emotions. This means, the moon whether in conjunction with other planet(s) or alone can make you feel happy or gloomy in life. Worst-case scenario, it causes mental illness.
- Moon in conjunction with Ketu would keep the native’s subconscious active. It would amplify the nothingness and spirituality.
- Moon sitting with Saturn would result in a constant feeling of heaviness and burden. Such natives tend to take on a lot of responsibility.
- Moon in conjunction with Rahu makes one emotionally fragile. The natives tend to overthink and feel overwhelmed very quickly.
- Moon in their own sign (Cancer) is although not considered bad as other planets are also considered but with people born under Ashlesha nakshatra with cancer moon sign often deal with problems related to jealousy and prone to unnecessary stress.
Depression has many forms and indications and it does not have to relate to personal happiness all the time. Vedic Astrology, in this case, focuses on the bright side by strengthening planets like Jupiter, Sun, and other combinations.
Houses responsible for Depression and Vedic Astrology
- The first house in the birth chart is your ascendant and it represents your thought process and how your brain works. Unfavourable conditions would certainly bring emotional problems.
- The fourth house represents comforts, happiness, and mental peace. This calls for attention as its condition should be strong.
- Depression problems can arise if the fifth house is weak.
- The sixth, eighth, and the twelfth house are in any way afflicted by malefic planetary conditions.
Planets Responsible for Depression and Vedic Astrology
- Planets like Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, Mars if in an afflicted situation with the moon could induce negative thoughts.
- Moon in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house could affect a person’s mindset and make them highly emotional.
- Mercury afflicted by Rahu, Ketu, Saturn or Mars.
- Sun afflicted or in any way associated with malefic planets could lead to self-esteem issues.
Remedies for Depression according to Vedic Astrology
It should be noted that depression or negative thoughts have solutions. It could range from rapid heartbeats to sluggishness, and sadness. Therefore, the remedies vary. Depression and Vedic astrology are deep concepts that require the guidance of an expert.
If you are dealing with an emotional crisis in life,
to know the root cause of your problem to get the right consultation. According to your birth chart, you will be suggested remedies based on-
- Your mindset, thought process, and outlook on life.
- Placement of significant planets governing your mental health.
- Personalized chants will be provided in order to strengthen the benefic planets in your Kundli.
- Gemstones will be recommended based on Mahadasha, Antardasha, and strong planets.
- Prayers and chants are suggested to appease the malefic planets or combinations.
Regardless of your situation and birth chart, it is important to meditate because the problems are from within and need to addressed accordingly.
- Does Saturn associate with depression in the natal chart?
It does. If Saturn in your natal chart makes an opposition or conjunction with Moon, Sun, Venus, Mars, or Mercury, it could lead to heavy, depressive thoughts. Still, it would be advised to always get your birth chart analysed fully so that you do not miss out on the positive side.
- Is it true as per astrology that people born in some months are more prone to depression than those born in other months?
Not entirely true. In the end, it is your time of birth that indicates any signs of depression.
- Is depression totally related to your stars in Kundli?
Depression is caused due to uncertain and unfortunate incidents in life. Anything that makes one feel lonely or incomplete could lead to depression. However, depression in terms of constant sadness, overthinking, and negative thoughts could be linked to your stars. Remedies are suggested accordingly.
- Will a person with Saturn moon conjunction always have depression and fatigue?
Saturn and Moon, although, having their own strengths denotes different aspects in life. This leads to contradiction and restriction. In this case, the conditions lead to pessimistic thoughts, fears, and a heavy mind.
- Can mental illness like depression be cured by astrological methods?
Vedic astrology would help depression the same way as a therapist. It takes effort and faith from your end as well. Step one to “cure” depression is to take charge and manifest good energies.
Depression has many forms and reasons. Personal happiness matters and it starts with you being in charge of your mental health. On a positive note, remember mental health is entirely yours to handle and Vedic astrology can help you look at the bright side by uplifting you. Keep the faith and surround yourself with everything and everyone that will help you come out of this phase.
Are you tired of negative thoughts and actions affecting you?
Do you want to overcome depression once and for all?
Let me help you in this journey by finding you solutions that would only not only heal you but also help you attract and manifest the “good” in life. It’s time to turn around your life for the best.