Are you a Manglik?
You must be facing unnecessary delays in getting married.
In Hindu culture, if a boy or girl has mangal dosha in their kundali, it is not considered an auspicious sign for married life. In fact, they must have to get rid of this dosha to get married.
This is because Mangal dosha is said to trouble marriage life with violence, financial difficulties, maladjustment between spouses and hostile condition if not treated.
Luckily, mangal dosha can be removed. And there are many remedies for that.
But first of all, we will understand what Mangal Dosha is and why it happens.
What is Mangal Dosha? Why Does It Happen?
When the first, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house in the horoscope is occupied by Mars or Mangal, Manglik dosha takes place.
If Mars occupies your fourth and seventh house and form yoga with Aries or Cancer, then Mangali dosha happens (the combination of Aries, Cancer and Mars, and 4th or 7th house forms Manglik Dosha).
When Mangal Dosha Doesn’t Take Place?
If Mars joins Virgo, Gemini, Libra or Taurus in the tenth house, it doesn’t cause mangal dosha.
Mangal Dosha is not harmful if Venus or Guru in the seventh house or ascendant sign or higher sign.
If the impact of Jupiter is on Mars in the seventh house (an aspect of Jupiter on Mars) then the kundali won’t have any Manglik dosha.
Interestingly, Mangal dosha gets cancelled if one partner has Mangal dosha in his or her kundali other has the same house with Rahu or Saturn.
If Mars occupies any of the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of the horoscope and along with Moon or Jupiter, then Manglik Dosha is not harmful.
How Manglik Dosha Can Be Removed
You must have understood how Mangalik dosha happens.
Luckily, there are many remedies to remove this dosha. Some of them are given below:
- An affected person can get married after 28. It will pacify the effect of Mangal dosha in their marital life.
- Kumbh Vivah is also suggested to remove this dosha. In this remedy, a person is asked to marry a peepal tree first. All Manglik doshas are absorbed by the tree. Only then the bride and groom can marry each other. This remedy is done in severe cases of mangal dosh.
- Recite Gayathri Mantra or Navagraha every Tuesday.
- Keep fast on Tuesdays.
- Visit Hanuman temples every Tuesday to reduce the energy of Mangal or mars in your horoscope.
- Visit Lord Karthikey’s temple every Tuesday to minimize the ill effects.
- Wear coral gem embedded in copper or a silver ring.
- Wear a silver bracelet on the left hand.
- Feed cows red lentil and jaggery every Tuesday.
Visit an Astrologer to Remove Your Manglik Dosha
While the above-given solutions are effective in removing the Manglik dosha, make sure to contact a good astrologer to find out which solution can work for you. At Kundali Planet, we suggest an efficient astrological remedy to get rid of Manglik dosha so that you can lead a happy married life.