The power of the Sun is immense, whether in life or the universe. The very essence of our lives is incomplete without Sun. It is considered to be the father of all planets. In Vedic Astrology, the significance remains the same as it is deemed the most powerful.
What is the role of Sun in Astrology?
Everything that an authoritative governing body does, the sun does the same in Vedic astrology. Just like the Sun’s light reaches every nook and corner, the effect of the Sun affects every aspect of life. The astrological significance is equivalent to strength and power. It rules over our stamina, psyche, energy levels, guts, determination, and confidence. Your ability to prove yourself and the zeal to excel can be determined through the position of Sun in your Kundli.
Positive Impact of Sun in Vedic Astrology
When the Sun is positioned in an auspicious state, it can bring fame and power to the native. It can get to you great heights in your personal and professional lives. If Sun has a direct impact on your house of profession, then you can make it big in governing bodies and politics.
You have the vitality of a person who can move mountains to achieve their dreams. The strong placement of the sun does not limit to strength. The person is filled with creativity and will always make the native an out-of-the-box thinker. Their ideas will truly make them natural leaders. Their decisions and work will inspire everyone in their circle. Good placement of sun will also reflect on their health and wellbeing.
Negative Impact of Sun in Vedic Astrology
Excess to everything is bad, and even the mightiest Sun can give bad results. The negative influence of the Sun can make the native arrogant, egocentric, and disdainful. They will take pride in their cold attitude. Contrary to the positive influence of the Sun, these natives will lack the confidence and energy to excel in life. They will be lazy and demotivated to be successful. Apart from that, the weak placement of sun will also impact your health. This includes weak eyesight, blood circulation problems, headaches, weak bones, and baldness. The inauspicious placement of Sun in the Kundli will also have a negative impact on the relationship with the father.
Which house is good for Sun?
Now that you understand the general influence of the Sun, let’s take a look at the specific approach. Take a look at the effect of the Sun positioned in different houses.
- First House – The placement of sun in the first house is an indication of a strong-headed person who to some extent is stubborn. The native might be stubborn but not rigid.
- Second House – When sun is placed in the second house makes the person’s financial conditions strong. The native is slightly materialistic but also frugal.
- Third House – When Sun takes over the third house, it makes them confident in their speech and actions. It makes them achieve their goals successfully.
- Fourth House – The fourth house is also good for Sun, it gives positive energies on the home front. Your household will remain in limelight and known for spiritual activities.
- Fifth House – Native with the sun in the fifth house will be blessed with abundant creativity. They have the zeal to excel on their own terms and efforts.
- Sixth House – When the sun gets placed in the sixth house, no competition can bring them down. They can achieve their goals without any hurdles.
- Seventh House – A weakened position for Sun, the native’s health might suffer. However, their chances of prosperity increase after marriage.
- Eighth House – While this placement is good for financial stability, the native might suffer emotionally.
- Ninth House – The native will naturally incline towards spirituality, wisdom, and teaching.
- Tenth House – Sun will assure the native of a stable, successful career. They have the ability to have a thriving, authoritative job position.
- Eleventh House – The native’s name and status in the society will be immense and will gain financial prosperity as well. The relationship with the father will be better when lived away from them.
- Twelfth House – the natives will be shy and introverted. They will be gifted artists.
It is to be noted that these are general observations and there will be variations according to the placement of Sun in your Kundli. Conjunctions and aspects of other planets also play a vital role here. Therefore, it would be best to get a personal birth chart consultation with the best astrologer in India to reap the benefits of Sun.
- How can I improve my Sun in Vedic astrology?
the best way to strengthen it in your Kundli is by offering water to Sun early in the morning. Chanting Sun Beej Mantra will also do wonders for you. However, make sure to consult an expert before doing these remedies by yourself.
- Is Sun an auspicious planet?
Every planet gives auspicious and inauspicious results with respect to its placement. Sun is no different. It is a strong planet that will give positive, negative, and neutral results according to its placement.
It is said that if your Sun is strong, there is nothing that can bring you down. Sun can help you achieve success and prosperity in life. Connect with me to focus on getting the most out of the mighty Sun.